Current Job Openings
Acara Solutions has an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive at our Irvine, CA office! This is a full-time position working with an amazing team!
What Acara Solutions has to offer:
- A partnership with a proven Regional Sales Director that knows how to create business opportunities beneficial to the client and to an Account Executive's compensation.
- A willingness to invest in the right person to represent Acara in the Irvine Market
- A large list of highly successful client partnerships spreading across the country
- Great benefits package that includes health insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO, 7 paid holidays, and early leave the day before every paid holiday
- Flexible work options available
What makes Acara Solutions a great place to work?
- With a relationship focus, we celebrate our company vision which is 'connecting people and business in ways that change lives'.
- We're a unique, agile, highly respected, global company with a strong culture of promoting from within; we're not offering a job, we're offering a career.
- There's only upside to the unlimited six-figure earning potential, with a strong base salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Even after 64 years in business, we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit; we are privately held, and our leadership values our employee's creativity, ideas, and feedback.
Who are we looking for?
- A B2B sales professional that can speak to experience developing new business opportunities.
- A networker that understands the importance of building and maintaining customer relationships.
- A natural leader that understands the importance of being visible in the market they serve.
- A person of focus that can stick to a developed outreach plan.
- A person who possesses a winning attitude, is competitive, and knows how to motivate themselves.
- An entrepreneurial risk-taker that has the ability to identify and close new business.
- Someone that can overcome objections while driving a professional conversation.
Responsible for the creation of new business opportunities, general account management, and inside sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Use a developed plan to make contact with target accounts and promote Acara's services.
- Manage and grow existing accounts in your market.
- Bring a long-term customer relationship mentality into all customer interactions.
- Present professional and well-spoken sales presentations and business reviews to prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation of RFP's.
- Attend local community and networking events on a regular basis.
- Accomplish minimum weekly, monthly, annual productivity, and sales goals.
- Act as a mentor and provide guidance to staff or train staff as needed
- Comply with and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Submit periodic reports to management as requested
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 2 years' experience in a sales role
- 1 year of prior staffing industry experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Present a positive and professional image
- Possess a valid driver's license, a good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business transportation
Compensation is negotiable based on education, experience, and other relevant credentials. The base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000.00 - $90,000.00. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Barbara Strother can share more about the specific salary range for the Irvine, CA. location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in this job posting reflect the base salary only.
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.