Current Job Openings
Acara Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager with one of our clients in Gourverneur, NY! This is a full time opportunity that comes with great benefits and the opportunity to work on a dedicated and communicative team!
What Acara has to offer:
- Great benefits package that includes health insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Flexible work options available
Responsible for the management of the Company's staffing program with customer including customer service, recruitment of contract/temporary employees, hiring and supervising support staff, and interfacing with associate suppliers. Represents Acara as the focal point for customer and contractor issues and concerns. Position may be located at branch office or at customer site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement customer service plan in accordance with contractual terms and conditions, customer requirements and Company policy to place contract employees at customer worksites
- Recruit, test, hire, supervise and manage a proper on-site staff of recruiting and administrative employees
- Promote customer goodwill and increase sales with customer
- Supervise on-site's administrative activities including personnel administration, payroll/billing, quality program compliance, matters involving other temporary agencies working with customer, internal security program compliance (if applicable), report generation and maintenance of appropriate files in accordance with Company policy
- Maintain set benchmark as set forth by Company
- Prepare and present reports, including financial analysis, for customer and corporate staff
- Ultimately responsible for contractor selection and placement, orientation and termination
- May provide Vendor Management System administration, including documenting requirements, submittals, etc.
- May provide the first line of support to the customer for the Vendor Management System
- Oversee administrative supervision of assigned contract employees
- Establish customer/associate supplier/contract employee relations through frequent contact and various activities
- Senior Program Manager may also be responsible to train and mentor other staff
- Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Submit periodic reports to management as requested
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of HR / Recruiting experience including a basic understanding of HR laws
- Must have a valid driver's license, a good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business
- MS Excel proficiency and general MS Office familiarity
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Prior managerial and staffing industry experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.