Employee W2s for 2011

As of January 31, 2012, all contract employee W2 forms for 2011 have been mailed. If you haven’t received your W2 or if you have an address change and require a W2 reissue, please contact your local Superior representative. If you don’t know your Superior representative, contact us by phone or email.